Cosmetic dentistry has become more popular than ever, more people are interested in teeth whitening, shaping to closing spaces and replacing teeth. No matter which cosmetic procedure you need, the specialists at Texas Dental Center will evaluate your distinct dental situation and go over the different options available to help you achieve a brighter, whiter, more brilliant smile.
Improve Your Smile with Cosmetic Dentistry in Houston
- Teeth whitening. Professional teeth whitening can be a more effective and longer-lasting alternative to at-home whitening kits to give you a whiter smile in just one visit with us.
- Bonding. Dental bonding is a great dental restoration solution if you have broken, chipped, cracked or stained teeth.
- Dental veneers. Veneers are an effective way to enhance the appearance, alignment or spacing of your teeth and give you something to smile about.
- Dental crowns. Dental crowns can help restore the appearance of a worn, broken, discolored or misshapen tooth to give it a more complete and aesthetic appearance.
- Enamel shaping. Enamel shaping or contouring is a procedure that is used to resize, reshape or reposition teeth that are chipped or irregular in shape or size.
- Dental implants. Dental implants are used to improve both the dental function and aesthetics of your teeth.
- Braces. Braces and teeth aligners are used to straighten crowded, crooked or misaligned teeth.
- Dental bridges. A dental bridge can be used to replace a missing tooth or several teeth.
Visit Our Houston, TX Cosmetic Dentist
If you are interested in cosmetic dentistry in Houston, TX because you are not satisfied with your smile, contact our office today to schedule an initial consultation with us. We’d be happy to evaluate your smile to determine which treatment options are right for you.