Whether you are in need of routine dental care or need a tooth extraction, our team works hard to provide each and every patient with the most comfortable and high-quality general dentistry possible.
- Dental Exams – During your routine dental exam, we will examine your teeth, gums and soft tissue for dental decay, gum disease or early signs of oral cancer to keep your smile and mouth healthy and beautiful.
- Emergency Treatment – When you need dental treatment fast, we do our best to work you into our schedule within one hour. Simply give our office a call if you have suffered from a dental injury or are in need of immediate attention.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – Fillings today have become more durable, longer-lasting and more natural-looking than ever before.
- Tooth Inlays/Onlays – As an alternative to fillings, inlays or onlays can be used to repair your damaged tooth. Inlays are used to repair a small area within the biting surface of the tooth, while onlays cover a larger area of damage.
- Tooth Extractions – If tooth decay has destroyed the structure of one’s tooth to a point where restoration is impossible, the tooth may need to be extracted. Teeth may also be extracted prior to the placement of a dental implant or to remove a wisdom tooth that is not breaking through the gums properly or threatens to crowd surrounding teeth.
- Oral Sedation – We understand that many people are scared or anxious about going to the dentist. We offer a range of oral sedation procedures that can help put you at ease during your treatment.
Visit Our General Dentist in Houston
In need of general dentistry in Houston? At The Texas Dental Center, we are dedicated to helping patients achieve the best dental health possible. If you are due for your routine dental exam or are experiencing any problems with your teeth, contact our office today to schedule your next appointment with us.